Winter is almost over, so we need to have some fun in the snow before it all melts. Besides, it's been a while since we got everyone together, so how about we throw in some prizes too? Get your friends together, we're going to have a team snowball fight tournament.
When: Saturday, February 12th at 10AM EST (Click here to see what time that is for you)
Where: Tower 7
To participate in the snowball fight, you need to register your team of 3 by February 11th at 12 Noon EST. The day before the tournament the bracket will be made with the teams listed randomly and posted here. One slot on the bracket will be reserved for teams that registered late and before the main tournament bracket those teams will compete over that one slot. If you're confused, look at the sample bracket at the bottom of the post.
To register post here with the following information:
- Team Name
- Team Members (Teams can only be 3 people, no more)
How to Play!Edit
- Everyone will meet at Tower 7 inside the portal.
- If your team isn't currently in a match, you have to stand at the top to watch/wait. Look at the picture at the bottom of the post if you don't understand.
- The two teams competing in a match have to stand on left or the right of the obelisk at the start of the match. The team listed first on the bracket will stand on the left and the other team will stand on the right.
- The two teams can walk around before the match starts, but they aren't allowed to leave their area or throw any snowballs until I say GO. You will be given one warning if it happens and if it happens again you will be disqualified.
- Once I say GO, both teams are allowed to walk wherever they want on the map and throw snowballs.
- If you get hit by a snowball (even if your teammate hits you!), you're out. Once all of the members of a team are hit by a snowball, the other team wins.
- Using magic, scrolls, needles, pets, pet summons or anything like that to lag the game or distract your opponents is not allowed. Scrolls/Books of the Roadrunner are also not allowed.
- Anyone who tries to disrupt the event whether it's by spamming the chat or with magic or any other means will be dealt with harshly.
Each member of the top two teams will receive a matching prize.